Friday 8 November 2013

THE ANTICHRIST COULD BE A.I (ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE)


I replied a post (on Tumblr) yesterday about this topic but now I feel to elaborate on it more because I’ve had this theory in my head for over a year now and just need to let it out. This is not just a Christian thing, its for people who believe in these kind of things. Whoever reads it, reads it.
Quick thoughts. Rev 13:15 says 
'He was then permitted to give life to this statue so that it could speak. Then the statue of the beast commanded that anyone refusing to worship it must die.’
One must note that there is no human on this earth that can give life to another human being. The only person who breathed life into a human was God. The beast is also described as a ‘statue’. Back in the day it must have seemed crazy, but now as we exist in a very advanced world and society, it makes clear sense. That statue is actually A.I. 
A.I enthusiasts believe in what is called the Singularity; when our world will experience rapid scientific and technological changes. And many of these enthusiasts believe that A.I will be the one to usher in this change. They believe A.I can be used to improve humans, thus us becoming superhuman like and immortal in a sense. And also, they believe in creating A.I that can think and do things on their own.
But this is a sign of the end times. Because if we ever reach this point of Singularity, the whole existence of God will be, in a sense, destroyed. Because we will become the gods, we will become the powerful ones who can preserve their own lives and wewill be the ones that can give life into machines.
It is a futuristic vision that if ever comes true, will usher in the end of man.
I keep saying this, but all these sci fi films that are put out there ain’t just for show you know. They are all giving subliminal messages; that this is the future many people behind the scenes are working extremely hard to fulfil now.
The bible says that the antichrist will originally be a ‘man of peace’. I’m guessing in that time of our world he will be a very famous person with a strong position of power. He will probably do many great things and the world will feel like we’re all heading towards a good place because technology will be advancing at a very fast pace and big changes will be happening (singularityyyyy). Maybe even a great catasophre will happen on our Earth that will affect everyone, and he will be the one to usher us into a new era and because of this, we will all revere him. Who knows?
But the bible also says that he will die and when that happens we will mourn him. And after 3 days he will come back to life (this is when the quote from Rev 13:15 kicks in) and the whole world will worship his image because they will all marvel at his resurrection. 
This is when the A.I theory comes into the picture. Because the world that this will all take place will be a very technological advanced one (yes, I know our world is now, but I’m talking about an advanced society that we of today would not even be able to comprehend), one could say the Beast would probably be some kind of superhuman? 
The bible mentions that in order for people to buy or sell they have to receive the mark. Many people think that its happening now but think about it. If the government now said ‘hey guys, we have these chips that we want to implant in your skin to use as your credit card, passport and basically proof of your whole existence!’ would the world accept it? It wouldn’t because people would either see it as unethical, scary or just plain old stupid. It would be refused. I can only see people accepting that sort of thing if something really big happened, bigger than 9/11. So devastating that everybody, no matter who you were, was heavily affected by it. To the point where you’d just trust whatever the higher authorities say and accept chips being implanted into you. (police state)
Which is why I believe we would have to be living in a world where implanting artificial things into your body would be seen as normal, apart of everyday life. It would be a future where we can scan our wrists to enter places, open up our computers through our palms- you know, the kinda stuff we see in the movies. May seem weird and silly now, but  my point is that in that future time, it would be considered a normal thing of that generation. Which is another reason why I believe that the end will take place in a world where singularity has been reached and why I believe the image of the beast will be A.I.
And it will cause man to fall so hard because A.I will be a representation of mans evil and vain heart. The short film from the Animatrix called ‘the Second Renaissance’ highlighted this
In the beginning, there was man. And for a time, it was good. But humanity’s so-called civil societies soon fell victim to vanity and corruption. Then man made the machine in his own likeness. Thus did man become the architect of his own demise.
But anyways I babbled on for so long, I kind of even forgotten the point of this post, lol. I just wanted to get out my thoughts about this, coz its been at the back of my mind for so long I had forgotten, but something I read yesterday sparked it up again.
If anyone sees this, they see it. Remember its my own theory, so don’t be quick to dispute me. I don’t claim to be somebody who knows it all, nor am I an important person in this world. But if you do believe some of the things I mentioned, I leave you with this conclusion; don’t dwell on it too much, it isn’t healthy. I’ve always said that the Book of Revelation was written in a way thats extremely difficult to understand for a reason. We are not meant to fully understand it. Because if we were, God, who told John to write things as he saw them, would not have shown him those things in such a muddled up, confusing order. There were some things John saw and God specifically told him to not write them. There are so many hidden things in that book and not one person alive today and previously has been able to fully dissect it. I believe it has become easier because more and more prophecies have been fulfilled, but nobody will truly know the real meaning until the very end. God wants us to be aware that there will be an end to this world but He doesn’t want us to dwell on it. That should not be our main focus. Our main focus (well, God-believers) should be God Himself, our lives and how we live it, fulfilling our destiny/purpose on this Earth and looking forward to meeting the Father in the future.
Be aware and conscious by all means of whats happening around you but don’t get too deep into these things, it really isn’t good for the soul.


Peace.
Machines: Server, Chris Cold.

1 comment:

  1. when our world will experience rapid scientific and technological changes. And many of these enthusiasts believe that A.I will be the one to usher in this change. artificial intelligence future

    ReplyDelete